Our motto is never better applied in the world of cybersecurity than in any other scenario. Has your company ever been blackmailed? Hacked? Had your client data stolen and held for ransom? Well, cybercriminals are getting smarter, and they are going after businesses more and more. They are getting faster, sneakier, and more creative day by day. Did you know that between malware, ransomware, viruses, phishing scams, and spoofing – nearly 1 million new malware threats are released every day! (If you don’t believe us, see the real-time global threat map on our home page)
About 1 million new malware threats are released each day, and 5 out of 6 businesses are targeted by cybercriminals (CNN Tech). But because of the fear of bad publicity and lawsuits, you don’t always hear about these attacks. In addition, this number is multiplying as businesses move to mobile devices, cloud computing, online data storage.
Here’s the thing, you don’t have TIME to keep up with all this emerging technology and cybercrime. You NEED professionals who live and breathe this stuff. Our TOP priority is your businesses’ security. So let us show you the holes in your network and data security plan AND how to fortify your business. Think Unified can perform a quick Cyber Security Audit for your company. All you need do is fill out the form on the left, and we will contact you to schedule the audit. It will show your company’s potential vulnerabilities to the hackers in the world. Improve your data security and prevent costly downtime and get answers to these critical questions:
- Is your network really and truly secured against the most devious of cybercriminals?
- Is your data truly being backed up, are all the critical files and data you would never want to lose protected?
- Are your employees freely using the Internet to access risky websites that make your company more vulnerable to attack?
- Are your firewall, anti-spam, and antivirus strong enough to keep the bad guys out?
- Are your employees storing confidential and vital information on unprotected cloud apps that are OUTSIDE of your backups and your control?
NO-RISK 27-Point Network Audit for Problem Prevention
Sick and tired of ongoing technology problems? A 27-Point Network Audit from the experts at Think Unified can determine the limitations and weaknesses of your current technology systems.
If you need a computer that works the way it’s supposed to, without the hassle of full-time employees, we’ve got the answer, with creative and affordable solutions to all your technology problems. A Problem Prevention Audit from Think Unified will help your business by:
- Uncovering hidden problems, that if not addressed, will turn into unexpected downtime.
- Locating hidden viruses, spyware, and loopholes in your network security could allow hackers and viruses to compromise your network and confidential information.
- Verifying the integrity of your data backups. Testing a backup and doing a “fire drill” of sorts is one of the most overlooked steps in securing your data – one of the most critical pieces of your business.
- Diagnosing any ongoing problems or concerns you are currently experiencing with your network.
- Answering any questions you have about upgrades, adding new equipment, remote access, or any other project you have in mind.
Think Unified offers Virtual CIO services and business audits to its customers as part of the Managed Services plan. Business technology audits are a fundamental tool that can help your business technology investment provide the greatest return.
This service can be vital to ensuring that your business computing works flawlessly, stays current, efficient, and productive for your environment. For example, older equipment and inefficient designs can slow down your workforce, causing productivity delays. A vCIO audit can help fix this by offering recommendations on new technology, improved processes, among other things, that can get you working at peak levels again.